Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Prom

Want you say my name,

And tell me that you love me

Even for a game,

I want to know that you are mine.


Hold me in your arms

Feeling the breeze says

Teasing me to pray

That love will find a way.


Chorus:


The moon seems smiling

It’s been a happy day

The song seems unchanging

To a beat that I will wait

I want to ask for a dance

Even if it’s a last song

On the night of the night

I want to take you to the sky


Staring at the corner

Glimpsing at your smile

I can never wait until forever

But to someone else you belonged

The nights seems to end

Waiting for that one last song

It’s been now or too long

I wish my luck will not get wrong

[Chorus:]



This song is dedicated for someone whom I never got a chance to dance with in my high school days. I was given two chances but I wasted that opportunity. My fears strike me first now I will never be able to return the past. I wished on that day that even if in my dreams I would dance her for the last time, sad to say the night ended without me even asking her and a life time of regret will remain in my heart.


This song is not yet finished, it is still on the process of series of change in order for it to be close to perfection. I want to make it into an acoustic version but I also want it played with the piano. I hope I will finish it and I hope she will read this and  will say something about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment