Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Waiting is frustrating.

I am tired of waiting for something which is very far to happen. It is so frustrating hoping for something which is so unsure and yet so promising. Almost everyone falls into this kind of realizations and everyone had experience such dilemma.

There was a point in my life when I hoped so much for that thing to happen. I waited and waited until the days which was said to be the reward of the wait, but still it end up expecting nothing. Empty promises made me very pessimistic as to never hope for something and wait for it to realize. The frustrations I felt whenever the days are arriving and another day to re-promise the same old thing made me very weak. Why is it a thing you needed most will never be yours even though you did everything you could in order to achieved it? I guess not everyone is blessed, only a few are chosen not to wait and just receive whatever they need no matter how luxurious it is or how simple it maybe.

Waiting is a test of patience but if at the end of that constant waiting you find yourself empty, it will be so frustrating to even hope again for it to happen. Even waiting for a person to come to your life is frustrating, specially if you don't know who and what that person is. How will he/she come in once life or if is he/she is the one.

Life is always a series of waiting and no matter what will happen we will always wait. It maybe frustrating that sometimes the ones a person is waiting will never come and is never meant to happen but we must still find ways for us to hope though it hurts to get hurt all over again. Just like what I did, though I became a slave of my this frustrations at first due to the cruelty of a wait, I managed myself to still stand and fight and to make more hopes and wait for it to happen until I breathe my last breath.
-----------------------------------------------END-----------------------------

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)

No comments:

Post a Comment