Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The mystery of the Stolen Art

A few months ago, a strange thing happened in my room. Actually it is a series of a very unfortunate events that really shocked me in my knees. The first incident is the mystery of the lost first drawing. First because I lost two drawing. I just posted it in the wall of my room and now it is mysteriously missing.

????


The first drawing was a portrait sketch by me in anime style, since I like anime so much, named Arashi and Rein. It is a sketch of Arashi (male character) and Rein (female character) in intimate position. I really made it very dramatic and I can say it is one of my best art so far. To give you the clear view here is the scanned version the drawing. Good thing I was able to make a digital copy of it, if not I would not be seeing it again. So here it is.


The next item in the crime scene was entitled Keronee. I really liked that drawing though I was not able to fix the eyes and I did that in a matter of minutes out of boredom and during that time my insomnia. It is also a large size sketch and I also liked it because my friend liked it. So to give the full details of the mystery item, here is the digital copy of that picture.



Even Until now I am hoping that I would see my drawing. I am also hoping to see it in famous walls someday (dream on Paul!hahahahah). I really
cherish all my works and I now I don't really care where it is, the mystery drawing, what is important to is that I could still glimpsed at it one more time knowing that it is in good hands.


P.S.: After that incident I lost my laptop and caught the culprit. I suspect that the same criminal is responsible for the theft but I was not able to locate my drawings only my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment