Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dancing Rusty

I have been doing a lot of post regarding this work of mine and I am still writing about it. Anyway, this is my first 3d animation done in blender. I called it the Dancing Rusty. It's not yet very polished yet since I did it for 2 weeks only but I really could say I have done my best out of it. Come to think of it, my laptop was not really capable but I manage to pull it through.

Rusty is one of my favorite dog who left this dimension and is now with God, if dogs has souls. I heard that pets go to heaven and hope he really does because I really missed that dog of mine. He is very gentle and very playful and he actually comforts me when I am lonely. When he died, I was not there so I was kind of sad about hearing his death.

In honor of my favorite dog, I made a model out of him and made him dance. The song is a Japanese song by Younha titled "Houki Boshi" or as I searched it "Abandoned Star" in English translation. It is done using blender and it is my first project to be done on that media. I wish you like it and please do leave a comment. I know it needs a lot of improvements but I will definitely do my best next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment