Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Unappreciated work.

I am very irritated by the grade I received from this work of ours. It is "OURS" because it was a project along with my partner Pipo. We worked so hard with this project and due to time constraints we were not able to pass it on time. They said the reason why we received that grade is for the late reason but I asked our teacher regarding late submission and he said nothing will be deducted he'll give a grade accordingly. He should have said that deductions and a ceiling grade limit would be given to us so that I wont be doing any sentiments.

Anyway, this work of ours is made using a collaboration of different mediums namely; Blender, Adobe After Effects Cs4, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition and Audacity. I hope you will like this video. I did the compiling, Blender stuff and the music while pipo was in charge withe the After Effects portion. Its not the best but I am pleased with what we have accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment