Thursday, October 21, 2010

More than you know

Your smile, oh it makes me think for a while
You're like  an angel, falling from the sky
Your eyes, talks to me as if saying
I am your most special one

(Refrain:)
But I, never knew how much I loved you
I just couldn't tell how much I feel
And you wanted me to love you
More than I could give
But did you know, your more than special in my heart
Just being with you makes me
Loose myself!
I love you, more than you know.

It was at the time of my confusion
You came across and saved me
You were you so persistent while
I was so hesitant to love again
You want to keep me forever, but I said no
Let us cherish today coz we don't know
What lies ahead, don't be afraid
I love more than you think I could
(Refrain)

Stop listening from opinions
Just listen to your heart
And you'll know, I love you
More than you know


It's been a while since my last post, but here I am again posting my song to someone. I hope you will read this and see how sincere I was.


No comments:

Post a Comment