Monday, October 25, 2010

Me Singing Poker Face Glee Version


I really love this song. The first time I saw this rendition on Glee I was so moved to sing my own version of it. Actually I heard this once in a radio station but its was another version but still I liked the way they varied the song. My voice is a bit crack in this version of mine and the microphone of my laptop is no good at all.

In my own interpretation, I want to give a poker face to everyone who hated me and hurt me a lot in the past. My friends, my loved ones and the persons I once cherished who caused me the biggest pain in my life. I want to be strong so I don't want them seeing me again weeping. I want to give them a poker face never revealing how I really feel inside. No more pain from my face, no more sadness and perhaps no more happiness.

I wish someday, I will be able to remove this poker face masked and be myself again to someone who could love me. Someone whom I could love as well and be with me forever. For now, I will wear this poker face. For now, I wont reveal the real me not even to those who already knew me.

No comments:

Post a Comment